View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 10:49 AM   #402
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Woooo here we go, it's heating up...

Wizards - absolutely effed with that Wall contract. Never thought he was impactful enough in today's NBA (read: he can't shoot) to take up near that amount of salary cap. Otto Porter Jr. has to be shopped now for some return, but I'm not sure any team is going to give them a first for that contract.

Magic - depending on the fracture, they likely overpay to keep Vucevic now, right? I'd want that as a Magic fan and shop Bamba once healthy.

Grizzlies - smart to get some return now for their aging vets in the landscape of not only the NBA but more importantly the West. I'd think the Hornets would be giving up Monk + a few picks to get it done but saw they were having salary matching issues. I think they'd be dumb to include Bridges, but could get it done without him.

Clippers and Sixers - love the move for both. Clips likely weren't going to re-sign Harris with their bigger offseason aspirations. Harris for the Sixers should work really well. They key piece is likely the Heat's unprotected 2021 pick and the cap space to Clips. Don't see it being possible that the Sixers retain both Harris and Butler, but they sure will try. It's about trying to control the East this season and wooing them both back.

Lakers - LOL they looked horrific last night. I have no idea why they would insist on keeping any of the young players and hold out not trading for Davis now and wait for the summer. On the other hand, why would the Pelicans want essentially the same Lakers team from last season? I don't blame them from holding out for a haul of picks. They should. It's Anthony freaking Davis for two playoff runs and space to add another star for a big 3 this summer.

Mavericks - Doncic is a complete baller and Kristaps is gonna tear it up with him for years to come!
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote