View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 12:01 PM   #101
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I would too, and honestly, I don't think Lebron would have it any other way. He said from day one, both publicly and apparently behind the scenes that he wanted AD to be #1 option and for the offense to flow through AD.

That's what I mean when I say AD is the best teammate Lebron could have ever hoped for. It's funny how the basketball world sort of forgot about AD over the last year or two, while the Pels sucked and he was injured on and off. Everyone was so focused on the Kawhi's, Giannis's and Durant's of the NBA, that nobody seemed to remember that when AD is 100% he's arguably a top 5 player and an absolute superstar.
The problem is that he hasn't been able to stay 100% for long stretches, so recency bias wins out.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote