View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 03:19 AM   #439
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Lakers have no talent outside of Bron/Davis. They literally needed Rajon Rondo making jump shots to win this. Mavs would have done well against them.
The Clippers were easily the worst possible matchup for the Mavs, and they took the Clips to 6 games with their second best player absent for about half the series. If they could win 2 games against the Clippers, I have no doubt they could win three games against the Lakers. Maybe 4 with a lucky break here and there.

The weird thing is, before the pandemic, the Lakers looked really dominant towards the end. The supporting cast was solid. I think it really just goes to show that this is basically a whole new season. Anything that happened outside of the Bubble is ancient history.

I think not having Avery Bradley hurts them a lot more than anyone realized. He's easily their best defensive guard. Kuzma was supposed to be the third guy, but he's just too inconsistent. They the same problem the Mavs do. Guys who look great one night will look like scrubs the next. Kuzma, KCP, and Danny Green are to them what guys like Seth, THJ, and Maxi are to the Mavs.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 09-07-2020 at 03:26 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote