Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 04:18 PM   #363
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I've gotten to where the only guy I want to trade up for is Vassell. I'm fine sitting there and taking whoever falls but the only one I want to move up for is Vassell.
Been thinking that all along.

I think he is the guy the Mavs would move up for because he is the perfect fit for our situation and system and would probably develop quickly playing with Luka and for Rick.
And it makes a lot of sense for the Mavs to package the two picks to move up if there is a guy on their radar because we have limited roster space. Vassell would also give the Mavs more flexibility in FA because he'd fill one of their few major needs and his rookie contract wouldn't impact our cap space that much.

Not sure we have the assets to move up that high though because I've seen him as high as 7 in some mock drafts.

Last edited by rimrocker; 11-14-2020 at 04:27 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote