Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 05:57 PM   #372
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Yeah Poku doesnt want to be stashed and it also makes sense to put him immediatly on an NBA strength program

I also like Poku as pick because the second he shows true potential he also is a great trade chip for unhappy allstar XY

And Poku is by far no Tacko Fall
The biggest knock on Poku is his thin frame but I just don't seeing it being that big of a deal with his skillset. I just don't ever seeing him playing much down low but see him playing more of a Chandler Parsons role in the NBA.
Now his thin frame could make him injury prone, and that could be a problem, but I don't see his frame limiting his ability to play in the NBA as much as some people think and I don't see any reason why he'd have to be stashed overseas. I think the dude could contribute this season.

I'm probably alone here but I'd be ecstatic if we pick Poku. Still think he's the best player outside the lotto.

Last edited by rimrocker; 11-15-2020 at 06:00 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote