Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 09:19 PM   #373
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
The biggest knock on Poku is his thin frame
Well, there's that. And FWIW, I agree that it's being overblown, but it's not insignificant, either. I mean, half of why Luka has been so successful to this point is his strength, really. Even a perimeter player needs to be able to play through contact.

But, that's not the BIGGEST knock, imo. He plays in a really poor league. NOTHING like Luka and KP's path. He's BEHIND college players in experience, not ahead of them. I've seen footage of several different games that look like they're taking place in the Greek equivalent of a YMCA. No fans, no competition.

It's cool to be intrigued by the guy - I am, too. But I'd be careful with hoping he's a day one contributor. I highly, highly doubt that.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 11-15-2020 at 10:46 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote