View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 08:43 PM   #284
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
The real winners today seem to be the Nuggets, Blazers, and Bulls. They both got considerably better. I guess you could say Celtics too but I don't think Fournier really changes their standing in the East much.

Clippers getting Rondo feels very "meh." Seems more like a chemistry/lockerroom thing. (Imagine saying that about Rondo in 2015.)
Rondo makes them better defensively. Clippers defense is already good, though. I worry how they will score in the playoffs. PG just chokes on his own hype when the playoffs start.

Nuggets are maybe better. They already have Porter playing the same position. Is Porter the 6th man and Gordon just his reserve? Do they play together? Defensively that would not be good. We'll have to see if they are much better .

Portland - They are about to be real good and not just because of the Powell trade. If Powell keeps shooting like that, no one is going to be able to defend them. Their defense is still their Achilles, but they are also getting Nurkic back this week. That's two huge additions for them.

Bulls are better, but not playoff material.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-25-2021 at 08:46 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote