View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:36 PM   #299
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Yeah it's ridiculous. The funny thing is though, I'm not really sure he helps them much. I mean, sure he helps them while Lebron and AD are out, but once they're back, I feel like all he does is clog up the offense. Their best lineups are always with AD at center.
It does get tiresome seeing teams stack up talent like this. Yeah, it may not be the best fit at times, but talent is usually what wins. Having said that, my money is still on Denver. I'm rooting for them to win it all. I'd love to see a solid team that plays team basketball anchored by a big just tear through everybody and put a stake through the heart of the midget 3-ball, analytics fanbois. The Lakers got the ball rolling with their big lineups last year winning a title. Denver winning would likely solidify a transitional wave of copycats in the NBA moving more towards size and defense. It's long overdue imo. I just wish the Mavericks would get ahead of the trend and lead the way instead of being followers.

Last edited by turin; 04-05-2021 at 09:38 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote