View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 08:08 PM   #306
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
It does get tiresome seeing teams stack up talent like this. Yeah, it may not be the best fit at times, but talent is usually what wins. Having said that, my money is still on Denver. I'm rooting for them to win it all. I'd love to see a solid team that plays team basketball anchored by a big just tear through everybody and put a stake through the heart of the midget 3-ball, analytics fanbois. The Lakers got the ball rolling with their big lineups last year winning a title. Denver winning would likely solidify a transitional wave of copycats in the NBA moving more towards size and defense. It's long overdue imo. I just wish the Mavericks would get ahead of the trend and lead the way instead of being followers.
TNT crew was so funny but they always keep it real

Called half the league GM's dumb by letting Drummond walk straight to LA

Was showing highlights of him playing tonight and said LA got the perfect player to bang with Jokic, Ayton and Gobert.

I personally don't by that non-sense that he can't play with AD upfront.

Even if the Lakers get 25-28 MPG from him on the floor with AD that is still better than any other frontline in the NBA.

Talent always trump system
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote