View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 08:42 PM   #307
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
TNT crew was so funny but they always keep it real

Called half the league GM's dumb by letting Drummond walk straight to LA

Was showing highlights of him playing tonight and said LA got the perfect player to bang with Jokic, Ayton and Gobert.

I personally don't by that non-sense that he can't play with AD upfront.

Even if the Lakers get 25-28 MPG from him on the floor with AD that is still better than any other frontline in the NBA.

Talent always trump system
Context matters though. He will take less usage in LA because he's got a high chance to win a championship. He will not be ok with being a roll man on the Mavs for 8-10 shots max a game. Plus it's LA... all players want to be in LA. Plus I'm sure the Mavs and many others wanted him but did he even entertain ideas elsewhere? Nobody in contention has money to give him to not choose LA. So I disagree with TNT crew saying GM's "let him walk to LA".
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote