View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 03:19 PM   #606
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Huh? You started with saying they weren't superstars, but they are absolutely stars. By the very definition they are all-stars, Middleton twice and Jrue once with several all NBA defensive nods.

Why are we getting all defensive over simple terminology. Fact is, Giannis had a couple stars around him playing in their prime. The Mavs were able to get KP but he has been an injured star which doesn't help Luka much if you can't stay on the court, or even be a part of an offseason.
Because no one considered them stars even a month ago… now they are stars to fit a narrative. They are great players..no doubt. I mean can we sit here and say Jrue is a star when he couldn’t hit a layup to save his life? Or Middleton with his disappearing acts? I think they are all solid players. But let’s don’t change the narrative is all I’m saying.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote