View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 11:52 AM   #610
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This is a little ridiculous. KP's effort in the playoffs was inexcusable, but it might shock you to know that he shot his best FG% of his career and second best 3 pt% last season.

I'm just saying that he is far closer to a productive player than one that is worthless. 7'3 guys that average 20/9 don't grow on trees.

If we got Derozan and KP comes back to form, then you have a very potent one, two, three with Luka.

And that is basically my point when mentioning Giannis and how Luka can do the same thing.
So this is the thing....I went down a list of NBA players.....and how many I'd currently right now take over KP.......Some teams had 4 or 5 players I'd take over him. Some teams had 2 or 3....some of those teams weren't even playoff teams.

HEre's a list of the best players.....this was made in December and it ranked KP at 30.....which may be fair at round that time.....

But then I looked and saw who was behind him and if we could right now trade those guys for KP.......

JAylen Brown, Ingram, Kemba Walker, Jrue, Russ, Draymon, Morant, Fox, Van Fleet, Brogdon, Hayward, Smart, Sabonis, SGA, Lavine, Jaren Jackson, Vuc, Conley, Nurkic, Derozen, Aldridge, Covington, Levert, Bogdan, Ayton, Russel, Warren, John Collins, Tobias, Bojan, Turner, Dragic, Gordon, Christian Wood, Anunoby.....gonna stop there becuase I think at that point you're dealing with even some bench guys but I got to 67.......and out of all these guys I'd trade every single one of them for KP EXCEPT Draymon, Mike Conley, Bojan, Bogdnan, Dragic and Nurkic.........

I can't right now say he's a legit #2 just because of his field goal percentage.....he's not dominating games.....feels like he's letting the game come to him.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote