View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 10:11 AM   #613
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
No, the poster I Was replying to said KP put up one of his highest field percentages of his career and I was saying just because he had a high field goal percentage doesn't make him a #2 right now. I think we need better there. Because to me if he's your #2 that must mean Tim Hardaway or someone of his caliber is your #3.
So putting up 20/9 in the regular season isn’t good enough to be a #2? We all know he struggled (vanished) in the PO, but it almost seems like it was due to the coaching staff basically telling him to stand in the corner. I still don’t understand why they did that. Seems to me that they should have run the offense through him while Luka was getting a breather on the bench.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote