View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 10:10 AM   #640
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
I almost think he doesn’t want to get vaxxed, just so he can skip home games. The dude used the capitol riot as an excuse to party. He’s always looking for an excuse to take days off. What are they going to do in the playoffs? I almost don’t put it past him to have a “sudden change of heart” right before the playoffs and get the vaccine.
And I cannot believe Nash said they expect him not to play homes games with a straight face.

Just mandate the vaccine league wide and be done with it. Enough with this grey area bs.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote