View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 08:31 PM   #755
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Just you. Just you.

I remember when you contributed something.
lol and what do you contribute again? You're too lazy to even ban the spam bots anymore. These boards are dead, and you are a laaaarge part of the reason. Don't kid yourself.

Seriously though, your grand contribution was replying to something I posted a week ago? It's basically shocking because half your posts you sound like you've had a bottle of alcohol or are on heavy meds...or both. So I could easily post tons and tons of your bad takes to make you look bad, but guess what? I don't care.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 12-22-2021 at 10:54 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote