Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 01:50 PM   #1474
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I would?ve definitely gone over the Knicks offer. Not sure I?d go all the way to 30m. The Knicks deal is descending so I guess we probably could?ve done the same, so it starts at let?s say 29.5 and becomes better as it goes on. If I?m Cuban, I do ANYTHiNG to make sure Luka doesn?t leave. If we kept Brunson with Wood and McGee added we are serious contenders if everything breaks right and we have all picks to trade again soon. Now we need to find a guy who replaces what JB brought instead of basically being a two way larger wing away from complete. Brunson AND Siakam or someone like him, though I maybe prefer a better shooter than Pascal we probably won?t be in a position to be choosy.
Is Brunson the anything to keep Luka from leaving move? I'm not sure. The Knicks treated Brunson like he was Luka, and that's hard to match. And Brunson's defense absolutely killed us vs GS. In fact, I remember that just like I remember his greatness vs the Jazz. So you're committing to your three best players, Luka, Spencer, and Brunson as guys who don't play defense. And it did eventually kill us in the playoffs.

Schroder makes sense because his role wouldn't be as big as Brunson's. I like him a lot off the bench if we can sign him.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote