View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 01:31 PM   #46
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

One thing that was apparent is that our other two creators in Dinwiddie and Wood are great at penetrating and getting their shots up (both struggled against Allen/Mobley). But neither are particularly good at passing back out. We know THJ isn't a break the defense down type either.

I feel what lacks when Luka goes out is someone who can get inside and have the ability to find the open guy outside. I feel like Green shows glimpses of this, but he's not enough. But the problem is every single team is in need of those.

The latest rumors have brought up Westbrook, Beverley, Rose, etc. -- I believe each would improve the team in that respect pending what it takes to acquire. I think a trade could also open up more time or expand roles of Green, Wood, Hardy, and maybe even Dorsey.

Last edited by saclare; 12-15-2022 at 01:32 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote