View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 10:29 AM   #2463
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I think a big part of DP being here is he was the bridge from Dirk to keep the locker room professional. Show guys how to work hard and be a solid presence off the court. A guy that will give you 100% effort. That being said hopefully they can pick up a useful player with his expiring contract.
And teams need that kind of leadership, especially when all the vets and the coach have been replaced. We essentially has Boban to lead by example and stay positive. Pinson is here to be positive.

I like having Powell here (but I?d also trade him for an upgrade). I think the issue isn?t Powell. It?s Cuban, Donnie, and Nico. Having Powell on the roster is good. Having such a trash roster that he is often our only option? That?s in Cuban and Nico.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote