View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 03:24 PM   #2478
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
That was exactly what I said. I said I think Cuban has decided to keep Powell here. To you that's as crazy as saying invisible people exist everywhere for some reason. Just dumb. It's not that far fetched and the evidence supports it because Powells been here since Rajon freaking Rondo came here in a trade. Mediocre role players usually end up on 10 different teams not 1 for 9 years.

Why do you care so much anyway? You have your own Cuban fanboy club? Cuban is a joke everybody knows that. You went way overboard in your reaction you could have just said you don't agree like an adult. Grow up it's just a game. I don't even give a shit if I'm wrong, it's just my opinion.
No, I just like to call out stupidity when I see it. Making the connection of Powell being Cuban's movie buddy and his tenure here as a Mav as if it means jack shit is about as dumb as it comes. Joke or not, it's tiring as it's been mentioned multiple times.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote