View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 07:59 AM   #1129
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
What happens if they manage to get 8th or 7th seed?

Even with all the inconsistent Play I still believe if Luka and kyrie plays their best ball they can shock either Denver or Sacramento.

I know it sounds crazy because they have looked like shit all year as a team but in the playoffs things slow down and rotations get shorter.

If they reduce to a 8 man rotation in the playoffs similar to what they did last year who knows what will happen

Luka
Kyrie
Green
Bullock
Kleber
THJ
Wood
Hardy

Luka might get that extra motivation because he always revs it up for the POst season.

I personally don't think they'll get a guy at 8th, 9th or 10th in this draft that will truly help them next season anyway. I don't trust the FO either with that pick.
Because teams don?t just magically turn it on after being an under 500 team. The defense makes the games unwatchable. And it would be the same in the playoffs which I?d wager they wouldn?t get out of a play in anyway.