View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 09:56 AM   #1140
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Like I said before (maybe on twitter though lol), I have a weird suspicion that McGee has been hurting and they've had him on ice until the playoff push. Then again, if they were serious about it, that push should have started two weeks ago. IF McGee is healthy and can give what he did the other night, he basically becomes our best C option like that. That's how bad the Mavs 5 spot has been this year.

Again, though, terrible team missing 3 of their best. This three game stretch is going to expose this defense.
McGee is what he is though. The Suns couldn't play him in the playoffs because of his lack of mobility and the NBA is highly mobile at the 3/4/5 now. He's now 35 and has had a ton of little injuries.

I love McGee, but he's not Mavs Jesus
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote