View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 11:40 AM   #1144
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Oh, I didn't mean to imply it. Just that he'd be our best option and it's sad.

The guy wears a back brace unless he's on the court lol
Didn't mean to sound critical. Just adding on. I agree that he's our best hope. He's also a third center at best on a good team.

Just shows how sad we are that none of our centers would be a reserve/second option on any other team in the league. Can't have three third or fourth-stringers and no starters/quality backups.

But of the three centers (Powell, Kleber, McGee), we have one guy who can set picks and roll. One guy who can hit threes and kinda defend. Then we have McGee who can rebound. For a team that struggles to rebound, I think we all agree that McGee should play more, but in the only thing I will say to defend Kidd, Kidd has no good options.

Reminds me of 2003-2004. Fortson could rebound but not defend. Bradley could kinda score (he had lost much of his defense). Ndiaye was decent at defense, but was a terrible offensive player/rebounder. None of the options were good.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-29-2023 at 11:48 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote