View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 07:04 PM   #1157
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Yup. All of this is on Kidd. While it is true we have no quality bigs, better coaching would reduce these deficits more than a bit. Mavs should be fighting for 4th or 5th seed rather than being likely out of the playoffs. But then again, is the 4th or 5th seed and little to no chance to make a deep run a good thing?
Speaking of making adjustments, I think some of our rebounding issues, aside from getting a body on someone, is that we constantly switch and are forced to scramble to recover. That leaves our "bigs" away from the rim often. It's cascading effect from what you're talking about in reducing the deficit with adjustments. Realizing the patterns, cause and effect and coming up with ways to mitigate.

After the PO run, I figured we would be able to get a top 4 seed for sure and roll in with confidence and momentum. Then Cuban Nico and Kidd sat down and came up with the tag line of "People forgot about Frank". They peddled this AND "We are getting Timmy back" so those two things will help offset the JB loss. Then Kidd decides to not start Wood. All before one single practice. That changed my whole outlook.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-29-2023 at 07:05 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote