View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 06:11 PM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
1) Bucks have significant problems this season and Mavs trade for Giannis at the TDL when the Bucks are on pace to be in the play-in. Giannis is happy to play with Luka and his youngest son, Maverick, is thrilled.

2) Kyrie asks for a trade by the TDL. Mavs outperform expectations before and after the trade.

3) 76ers will miss the playoffs and will have a fire sale by the TDL
I actually have the dead opposite view of Kyrie. I think Kyrie is going to be extremely motivated to prove his doubters wrong and he's going to be completely locked in to be successful with the Mavs, not just this season, but for the duration of his contract. A lot can happen in three years, or even one, but I think Kyrie is serious about wanting to spend the rest of his career here.

And I think we will an elite offense and win 50+ games.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote