View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:00 AM   #76
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Carlisle benched Collison in favor of James because Lin blew right by DC on back2back possessions. For what it's worth, Lin did the same thing to James, although that foul looked pretty "floppy" to me.

Here's the quote from RC: "Well, Lin just walked right in there twice in a row on Collison. We needed a stronger guy out there."

The other fun thing that was discussed post-game was that Carlisle gave Mayo a pretty good cussing out at halftime about his shot selection.

(the question asked was about Mayo's progress as an all-around player): "It'd be a bigger sign if I didn't have to scream at him at halftime.about it I thought in the first half he took some shots that weren't needed when he is becoming a playmaker and a good all-around basketball player. I'm sorry, it's beneath me to watch a guy continue to veer off from the path that is best for him and the team."
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote