View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #474
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Silk, I really don't understand your complaints of Romo. I don't know if you're bandwaggon fan or what but coming from a guy who lived through Clint Stoerner, Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson i'm thankful to have Romo. We've been with over 10 quarterbacks and every single one of them except 3rd stringer Drew Henson is out of the league. So I guess my next question is who do you propose we get next season to start for us? Rex Grossman is out there. Matt Cassell might or might not be out there. Who's the guy you want?
Let me say this again...Romo is a "Mental Midget".....That is as simple as you can get....I have said many times that Romo has all the tools to be a great QB, but he is just a "Mental Midget"....There have been alot of Mental Midget QB's who have learned to manage the game and become the great QB that they could be..

I say again, Romo is a "Mental Midget"....Does that mean I said get rid of him?? NO!!!! I am saying loud and clear that he is a "Mental Midget"....What do you do as a "Mental Midget" to get to the next level? You learn the game, you look at films, you call players like Aikman, Montana type of guys to learn how to manage the game. You do the little things to put your team in the best position to win. In other words, you "LEARN" to play the game the right way to help your team win...Is that clear enough?

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-10-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote