View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 02:48 AM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

So you probably get a strike for posting pm's when you know better.

The fact is that I said you mentioned (and I quoted) "Other members". You did. You left out some of your vulgarity (which I will not post in violation of long standing forum rules....you have used the f bomb plenty in this thread again in violation) and the FACT that you instigated another clash. You did. You left out the FACT that you trail darned near every post I make anymore. You do.

You perceive yourself to be some kind of victim chum and you are not. What you are is a troll who clutters up the board ad naseum with Nash this and Nash that and Cuban sucks and Nellie is the greatest. The entire board has beaten you around like a red headed step child the past couple of months. But I guess it is everyone else.

It is simple. Use the ignore function if you are so oppressed. You enjoy this victim mentality. You feed off the attention in some sick twisted manner. You instigate to validate all while being stuck on stupid. You twist others posts, you try to argue where no argument exists and you are a generally depressing person.

It must be sad to be so negative all the time. Had you not instigated yet another argument there would be nothing to talk about. But of course....you will as usual blame someone else. It's what you do. It's all you have. It's very old.

Your level of anger cannot possibly be healthy. You need help. Fast. Take a break quickly dude.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2007 at 02:55 AM.