View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 09:07 PM   #71
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I think Bledsoe's sucking has affected TO's game more then any reciever could affect a QB's game. A few more quality throws and TO's stats would be better - no doubt.

Not sure about the route thing. TO's been a solid route runner his whole career - learning from the best. He does alligator arm a pass when he feels a big hit coming but I would say he hasn't gotten the ball in his hands enough to do what he does - RAC - and to start accusing him of dropping a lot of passes (Washington game aside).

That said, TO's bitching isn't a solution. That's the part that makes me think of him as a baby. It's not like Bledsoe will be throwing better just because TO is complaining. There needs to be some strategic adjustments - like playing the Texans more often.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote