View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 09:42 PM   #72
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how Bledsoe almost never throws a bad ball Glenn's way. Somehow when he sees the number 81, he magically loses accuracy?

Please.

Bledsoe and Owens just don't know each other very well yet. I'm sorry, but I won't ever believe that Bledsoe "missed" TO by some twenty yards on that interception down the right sideline. It sure looked to me like he was giving Owens a chance to make a play on a jumpball there. He said on his radio show this week that he hadn't seen that "stutterstep move" from Owens before. "That's not how it looked it practice."

Remember that on the next possession he hit Glenn on the mark about fifty yards downfield.

Now, Drew has made his share of eff-ups. The sack he took at the 45 with less than a mineout left and no timeouts was TERRIBLE. Forcing it to Witten on second down at the goal line was terrible, too.

But hey, that's what he's been doing to Owens all season so far: forcing it. They simply are not on the same page. Yet.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote