View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:53 PM   #48
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post
Sure it bothers me, simply because I've said things in private that I regretted later, and wouldn't want the world to know about it.
I totally see your point. And when I hear Donald Trump talk about how slimy the woman who betrayed Sterling is, and how she baited him, and tricked him, and made him say those awful things; and when I hear Mark Cuban talk about "freedom of speech", slippery slope, yada yada blah blah, .....my mind immediately wonders to what men like them may have said "in private conversations" (not to mention 'done behind closed doors') that they now wonder whether were recorded or not.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 04-29-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote