View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 03:09 PM   #61
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Interesting revenge tool they've created for jilted lovers and disillusioned fans. Someone help the Cowboys out please...

Cuban makes some good points:
I dunno. I see where he's coming from, I guess, but I have trouble seeing this as any kind of violation of Sterling's rights because this is an entirely private matter that's being handled internally by the NBA. If this were the government forcing him to part from his property, that would be different. But like Jack.Kerr said, the NBA is a collection of business partners, and they just don't want to do business with him anymore. Should they be legally required to keep doing business with them, even if it's detrimental to their product and people are walking away from it droves? It's sort of like a home owner's association- sure, you own the house, but when you buy the house you enter into a contract with the other home owners. If you don't maintain your house and it becomes a dilapidated sh*thole and starts bringing down the property values in the whole neighborhood, they can force you to sell your home, and they're well within their legal right to do so.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 04-29-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote