View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #70
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Splitting an awfully fine hair on that one Jack.Kerr.
Me? Or NOM?

Do you think NOM is lying when they claim not to be anti-homosexual, but pro-TRADITIONAL marriage?

I mean.....they say it with such a straight, god-fearing face. Usually.

Or were you referring to my characterization of Donald Sterling's traditional-marriage 'mistress' as 'highly-paid'? Because you may have me there.

Sterling was reportedly suing V.Stiviano for the return of $240,000 in cash which he had 'gifted' her over the course of their four-year extra-traditional-marital relationship. That comes out to about...(divide the 4 into the 24......) $60,000 per year to "sleep" with Donald Sterling, and probably see him nekkid, and cut his golden, curled-up old-man toenails, and...who knows what-all-else she probably had to do, which I agree is not really that highly-paid after all. Particularly in California. Damned libbruls, ruinin' the world for putas and semi-happily married men.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 04-29-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote