View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 12:09 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Vinsanity and a vet PG...

Quote:
puppy said: I really figure that Bradley gets 10-12 and Dirk gets 5-6 at the Center. Smallball with Carter at the PF for 4-6m a night. Benga, Najera, and AJ with many DNP- CD.
I expect approximately 100 shots a game, and to average 105 ppg with this lineup. ~40% shooting 80+pts plus 20 - 25 ft's a night.
Dirk 20
VC 20
Finley 12
Daniels 12
Stackhouse 14
Harris 5
Norris, Bradley, Najera, Booth, Benga share cleanup 17 shots combined
Not sure that Daniels, Fin, and Stack would get enough shots -- but I think this would be best for the Mavs.
if dirk and carter get 20 a game it would be best for the mavs and good for Nellie...but I dont see it. Nelson has not proved willing to get His best offensive options the ball when there are matchups to be exploited by his "basketball genius". I could see this proposed lineup falling into all the same issues that screwed up the team last season...the centers do not need 17 shots a game, and Harris will take more than five a game. I just think this lineup is too ball hungry. For the team's overall best they get carter and somehow include either Fin or Stack in the deal(Walker is accepted as being gone)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote