View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #92
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
Just watched RC Bufords press conference on the trade.

He said that Holt and Pop have given him the green light to load up the roster. He didn't seem concerned about the LT at all. They won't be afraid to use the MLE either. IMO, sounds like they're going for it now while the window is still open another year or two.

I don't know how many times he mentioned that they're excited about draft day. And that similiar oppoturnities are there for them. It doesn't mean they'll happen but he was just a little too excited about the draft for my liking. Makes me think they have something lined up already.

He could be playing it safe but it doesn't sound like Bowen or Oberto will be back even if they are waived. Mentioned something about Jefferson bringing in a new era.
I can't see Bowen being gone. Especially if waived. Could be right. I wonder what's the word on Ginobilli? With Mason and Jefferson that definately makes him expendable. Especially if there's some youth out there.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote