View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #111
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Azu is a nice player, but can we not even mention his shooting in the same sentence as Peja's? Peja is one of the greatest long-range shooters in NBA history. His percentages stood the test of time and various circumstances.
I dont know, in the first 5 seasons Azubuike averaged 36% and Peja averaged 38%. I dont think anyone would say that Kelenna is even in the same league but the numbers are similar and I don't think its too far off to say that Kelenna could be a sharpshooter for us.

Although Peja shot 1521 3pters in those 5 years. Kelenna shot 47. Thats the real issue and not what Peja did later in his career.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-10-2012 at 01:10 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote