View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #184
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I don't really think where Paul wants to go is going to make much of a difference.

And I don't really think Orlando is that great a fit from a trade standpoint. Hard to know for sure, obviously. They might just love Gortat. But Orlando doesn't have much young talent and doesn't have enough expiring contracts to take on Okafor.
Depends on whether or not N.O. would agree to take back Nelson. w/VC thats 25 million right there. but you're right Orlando doesnt have the young talent excepting Gortat. not sure that Ryan Anderson qualifies. i would be more worried about NJ offering Favors or Lopez. i could see that being the best offer of young talent NO receives. but then NJ would have a hard time sending back enough salary to take on Okafor.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote