View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 05:36 PM   #35
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Good Charlotte?, for Jamison it would be

Quote:
Originally posted by: Speedy
Dalm, I don't think Denver would give up both Camby and Anderson, but you never know. I do agree about your idea on three solid role players though.

I don't think AW+#4 is worth Chandler or Curry either, but maybe for one of those guys+the right package of players+pick/picks would be. Not to mention you could involve a third team. It's hard to single out a certain scenario, but there are many possibilities.
It would take all of them to get close to the #s though. I am not sure they would really want Walker, but from their perspective of Anderson and Barry being just FA, and Camby possibly opting out to be a FA, the acquisition of Walker might be a good thing...maybe. I really think he and Carmelo are basically the same player, and it would just muck things up for them, but who knows? I still like the trade from Dallas's perspective, and it does send talent to Denver for it.

As for the #4 then, I have no idea outside of the Big men that I have heard about, and of course Okafor and Howard.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote