View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 02:05 PM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Haha...U2 was easily persuaded.

Honestly, I don't think I remember half the storylines from the books...only read them once...but the greatness of Snape (and Alan Rickman for that matter) was completely lost in the movies...that and the overall campiness was probably my biggest complaint...but the movie's are still enjoyable.
I too had to be convinced a couple of years ago. I said "oh that bs is for kids" and "that's stupid."

And then I got into it......and I've read books 3-6 no less than 5 times each, and a couple of them more.

I admit there are better things for a 24 year old to do....but my fiancé is the same way, so it works out.