View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 04:46 PM   #36
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
MORE SPOILERS! DO NOT READ PAST IF YOU PLAN ON READING THE BOOKS!

I'm more interested in people's opinions on Snape. Good? Bad? I personally think he's still undercover for the OOTP, but I find very few people that share my view point.

I was really up in the air for a long time, but my deciding factor was the way Dumbledore acted before, well, you know. I just don't think Dumbledore would've begged for his life like that. I think Dumbledore was pleading with Snape to continue with their plan.

Thoughts?
I'm not sure about Snape, but we can't rule out the whole thing being staged. I mean it's a world of magic, there could be spells we don't know about that Dumbledore could have used to make it appear believeable.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote