View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 04:15 PM   #41
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I am not sure how good a coach he is but to me he seems good this year. 12 game winning streak and a record of 36-20.

It would be a dream come true to coach an 8 feet guy with so much talent and another guy almost 7 feet that can play guard or forward. Both so talented. I know both have had injury problems and i know now they have a good bench. What gets me, why coaches in the past couldn't make Houston play to there strengths and dominate teams. Now could have Adelman kept up what was going on in Houston and them winning? I am not sure but yes i am impressed with what he has done the last month or so. They need to grab an emergency center fast and any other year they should have made the playoffs, without Ming but this year it is just to many good teams in the west and Ming is a major blow.

Now teams will make Houston a bombing team again and this is where they are not to good. Just standing still bombing away. I won't argue that Adelman has done a heck of a job, so far i agree he has.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote