View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 04:41 PM   #55
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Finley among three Mavs now nursing ankles

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
I backtracked. I admit it. But no one likes someone who dwells on three or four tiny words and confronts someone so aggressively. I would have gladly corrected myself had you not been so aggressive with it and hadnt pretended to be infallible.
Wow, an aggressive poster such as yourself complaining because another aggressive poster calls them out when they're wrong? Erica, if you're going to aggressively go after people here on the board, excuses such as the one that you provided above just doesn't fly. If you're going to dish it out, please have the decency to take it and admit when you're wrong.
Man you always have to be right. I admit it, I ramp things up sometimes, but I can't see how someone like you could question my aggression while pretending that you arent often and in this case, the aggressor. I'm not playing the high ground and "not taking it". I certainly have the right to tell it as it was, and you, Murphy, are an aggressive person. How is that a double standard?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote