View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 11:55 AM   #63
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Finley among three Mavs now nursing ankles

Quote:
If Fin keeps playing aggressively when he gets back, I don't have much of an issue with his attempts.

With Dirk, I want to see more of the offense running through him. No, that doesn't necessarily mean more shot attempts, but the offense looks best at this point with the ball going through him.
I agree 100% Murph. The ball should be ran through Dirk and you saw the success of that through the first 3 games. The next 2 games, the Mavs stumble with a 1-1 record, and it's fingers pointed at Fin. It's just a bit annoying.