View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 02:42 PM   #2
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Yu is pretty nice. I have a friend who scouts in Japan and he turned me onto Yu about 10-12 years ago now. Game 7 this is the man you want on the mound. I think his last 4-5 years he was essentially a Kardhashian in terms of sightings/media back there. He's probably relieved when spring training is coming up.

Any how, as an A's fan, Wash was a big loss for us. Definitely not a station to station guy sitting back waiting for the big bomb. Team is slowly molded into his image, Martin, Andrus, solid defenders speed on the bases. Offense will be no problem for Texas, Fielder was the smart pickup. It's the pitching, can the team be in striking distance when the pitching staff is back in tact, Holland and Harrison, alongside Perez and Yu. That's the key. Injuries throwing the west for a spin, Parker in Oakland, Hamilton in LA and Paxton/Walker in Seattle.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote