View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 01:10 AM   #33
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Good lord, reading this thread, you'd think we had not only lost, but lost in a blowout, and that our record was 1-6 instead of 6-1.

The Mavs are a very flawed team. Nobody should be surprised by this. We knew this coming into the season. They are however, at least in my opinion and certainly to this very early point, significantly improved from last season.

I tend to agree. A two-way PF who can rebound. Get someone like that and we're a threat to make the finals. Problem is, players like that don't exactly grow on trees. Here's hoping Omax can be that guy in the future.
I think it's just safe to say the Mavs are good at this point. The competition hasn't been the best, but there is lots of untapped Mavs potential. Kyrie has been great at handling the ball, but he hasn't shot well, so there is plenty of upside left there. Green has sucked so far, and I expect that to turn around.

Lively just seems busted for his draft position. He needs a nerf already.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote