View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 11:13 AM   #805
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Someone mentioned it before. Anything that gets leaked right now is smoke and mirrors at the #9 spot. Whether they like or don't like DSJ or Monk is pure speculation.

Currently with the assets we have and the ability to trade future picks, I see no reason why we wouldn't go ALL IN on a franchise #1. I will keep beating that dead horse until I am blue in the face. We need to be aggressive.
Do you mean getting someone through a trade or draft?

Problem is that there really is no clear franchise number #1 player at 9 in this draft. Frank and Isaac have the most upside, but they wouldn't be ready to "take over" in a few years anyway.

In fact, that's what people need to realize. All of the lottery picks are 19 years old. Even the college guys might be a few years away. There is a lot of talent, but that doesn't mean you're getting a star next season.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote