Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 06:36 PM   #832
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, Bagley is starting to grow on me a bit... The Mavs two biggest needs happen to be his two biggest strengths: scoring and rebounding. I'd like to see some improvement on his FT shooting and defense, but the kid is super-young, so it's not like he can't turn it around if he puts the work in.
And Bagley has as much superstar potential as anyone in the draft. I know Magnum went off on his defense, but that is definitely second fiddle to superstar potential.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote