View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Please Change Your Ways Dallas-Mavs.com

I used to love reading this board, in fact years ago I even wrote a few posts and I think made a little sense. Well I have stayed away from this board for the past 3-4 months now because of your insistance on keeping 1 thread on any topic. The Howard/Butler trade thread is now 13 pages long. It moved from rumor, to fact, to God knows what topic to the current debate on minute distribution.

Only people with no lives will read 13 pages to pick up where that started and only the real die hard mavs geek wants to read 3 pages of minute distribution debate which should have been in its own thread.

If you guys want to keep a decent community not made up of your die hards please break these threads up so those of us that try to maintain a real life can read the thread titles, and decide what is worth our time and what is not. Otherwise visitors such as myself will continue to look elsewhere for our Mav's conversations.

Stressboy
Stressboy is offline   Reply With Quote