View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #283
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
OK well other than the Jets game, this season it does seem to be injuries. I'm not saying Romo doesn't make stupid decisions, but the guy gets a ridiculous amount of flack for how good he actually is. Could he get three ints in the next game? Sure, but that is how football is. Things change quickly. He's just the type of QB that can play flawlessly for three and a half quarters then blow it. But he didn't blow it today so hoorah!
I just don't agree. He had one of his best games while taking shots and wearing his vest. Had one of his worst too. Sure, it couldn't have helped and I am quite glad that he is healthy now, but his issues are "clearly" between his ears if you ask me.

At the end of the day, what matters is your last sentence.