View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 12:44 PM   #146
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
MF Refs man. I swear to gawd! They missed a minimum of 10 calls. Several hand and body checks from Bev on Luka, Several reaching contact fouls, hack on Lukas arm and KAT grabbing the ball while standing out of bounds 10 inches from the refs fn face... WHILE HE IS LOOKING DIRECTLY AT KATS FOOT. That was 2 blown calls within 3 seconds. Then the late game missed hooking call on Kat to get past Maxi and dunk. Hell we had to use a challenge to not give Bev a near and 1 to tie the damn game. Thankfully we had a challenge because we could have used it numerous times.

These calls were so bad they eventually looked intentional and I hate blaming refs and don't often post based around them. They mostly suck and if the league can't find a way to make them better OR hold them accountable, they need to implement more challenges. 2 maybe even 3 challenges BUT if you get the challenge correct, you get it back similar to NFL. If they can't get calls right, let the coaches properly defend the integrity of play themselves. IDC if it prolongs the damn game as long as they are getting the correct call.

Gritty determined performance by our boys in blue.
i like the idea of keeping your challenge if you get the call correct.

Also after the end of game i didn't realize what happened. Luka had the game ball and Bev slapped it out and then wanted to shake? lol. game's over man go home. I think Luka did well to walk away and obviously game's over but otherwise that's just stupid
buh bye

when they play again, yes please put Luka in the post with whoever they want against him.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote