View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 08:58 AM   #145
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

OK, StackAttack, I know what you mean.

There are many meaningless threads opened and I also hate it, if people open threads with already existing topics. There you can spot the people which only are interested in posting something, without reading the board at all and this is not the sense of a board.

As some of you already mentioned, the best way to prevent of bad and meaningless posts is to ignore them. Therefore I also don´t understand why you StackAttack have a post in the thread you named above. I think, if none is answering to those posts, the starter of the thread will lose interest in posting.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote